Coatings, cast floors and decorative blended floor and wall systems
Usable in cleanrooms, datacentres, testlabs, operating rooms and ESD zones
Static electricity can cause problems in the food industry, healthcare and for example in spaces where electronic equipment is assembled. In order to be ESD-safe, an Electrostatic Protective Area (EPA) must be set up. The ESD floor is an important part of this. EPI ESD floors are liquid-proof, dust-free and easy to clean. Even in low humidity (12% RV), these floors do not generate sparks. The floors are extremely resistant to chemicals and are very impact-, shock- and wear-resistant.
- Homogenous glossy or matt surface
- Floors that are not statically charged get less dirty
- No spark generation at a low 12% RV.
- No seams
- Increased scratch-resistance
- Repairable (repair sets)
- Increased resistance to chemicals
- Dust-free and easy to clean
- Increased impact-, shock- and wear-resistance
- Non-yellowing from exposure to normal daylight
- Comprehensive standard colours and light NCS and RAL colours such as RAL 9016, RAL 9001 and RAL 9011 (without carbon fibres!) available
- Special colours upon request