Offices, schools, hospitals, museums, canteens, wholesalers, and supermarkets
We specially developed this colour-stable scatter floor for use in offices, schools, hospitals, museums, canteens, wholesalers, and supermarkets. The system can be installed and commissioned very quickly. Moreover, this floor solution is especially suitable for intensive use with a lot of pedestrian traffic. The surface texture helps conceal any scratches. The system can be installed both indoor and outdoor.
• Can be installed in a single day
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Suitable for use both in and outdoors
• Scratch concealing due to the surface texture
• Can also be applied on top of existing (tiled) flooring
• Completely free from solvents
• Improved wear-resistance
• Increased roughness (R10-12)
Installation timeStandard installation of the EPI-900 DF system can be completed in 1-2 days. Ask your EPI advisor for advice about this.
Health & Safety
For information and advice about the safe handling, storage, and removal of chemical products, the user should consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), for the relevant physical, ecological, toxicological, and other safety-related data.
Conformity with NEN-ISO 9001/ 14001.