Seamless design floor for offices, schools, hospitals, museums, canteens, wholesalers, and supermarkets
Supermarkets, offices, schools, hospitals, museums, shops; They all have one thing in common. The floors in these buildings are walked on very intensively, but do need to look good. Are you looking for a floor solution for an area where high traffic amounts meets design needs? Then the EPI-600 MP HT is the answer to your questions. This consistently elastic floor is entirely free from solvents, has improved wear-resistance, and on top of that increased crack-bridging as well. The floor has a different top-lacquer than the standard EPI-600 MP making it more wear-resistance and even easier to clean.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Remains elastic
- Noise reducing (up to 18 dB when combined with rubber)
- Only suitable for indoor application
- Can also be applied on top of existing (tiled) flooring
- contact-noise reduction: 18dB (when combined with rubber)
- fire: Bﬂ: s1
- Completely free from solvents
- Non-yellowing due to special finishing lacquer
- Increased wear resistance
- Improved crack-bridging
AdjustmentsStandard installation of the EPI-600 MP HT system can be completed in 3-4 days. Using a special scrap layer, the system can also be installed in as little as 2 days. Ask your EPI advisor for advice about this. Applying the EPI-600 MP HT acoustics takes approximately a week.
Health & Safety
For information and advice about the safe handling, storage, and removal of chemical products, the user should consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), for the relevant physical, ecological, toxicological, and other safety-related data.
Conformity with NEN-ISO 9001/ 14001