Seamless, non-yellowing design floor for homes, offices, schools, hospitals and museums
Are you looking for a floor system that is suitable for areas where comfort and design are both important? Then this EPI Design PU cast floor is an excellent choice. The floor feels soft and warm, muffles contact-noise, and is available in an infinite range of colour styles. Distinctive white, blended concrete, decorative flakes; EPI supplies a matching floor solution for every desired look & feel.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Remains elastic
- Noise reducing (up to 18 dB when combined with rubber)
- Only suitable for indoor application
- Can be applied on top of existing (tiled) flooring
- Contact-noise reduction: 18dB (when combined with rubber)
- Fire: R10-R12
- Completely free from solvents
- Non-yellowing from exposure to normal daylight
- Improved crack-bridging
Installation timeStandard installation of the EPI-400 NV system can be completed in 3-4 days. Using a special scrap layer, the system can also be installed in as little as 2 days. Ask your EPI advisor for advice. Applying the EPI-400 NV acoustics takes approximately a week.
Health & Safety
For information and advice about the safe handling, storage, and removal of chemical products, the user should consult the latest Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), for the relevant physical, ecological, toxicological, and other safety-related data.
Conformity with NEN-ISO 9001/ 14001